Pre Service Coordinator Remote Position Jobs Vacancy in Avidity Exchange Brentwood
Avidity Exchange Brentwood urgently required following position for Pre Service Coordinator Remote Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pre Service Coordinator Remote Position Jobs Vacancy in Avidity Exchange Brentwood Jobs Details:
*PLEASE PROVIDE A PERSONAL EMAIL OR YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE DELAYED
*LIST YOUR CURRENT COMPACT LICENSE OR YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Brentwood, TN-REMOTE POSITION-
License: RN, TN License, NLC
Years of experience: 3+years
Responsible for reviewing pre-authorization requests for skilled nursing and rehabilitative services and determining if requests meet medical necessity for requested level of care.
You will also coordinate the transition of patients from the community or acute setting to the post-acute setting, while following established facility policies and procedures.
- Opportunity to make a difference in patients daily care
- Competitive salary and full benefits offered
- Remote work
- REGISTERED NURSE WITH A COMPACT LICENSE
– Current active unrestricted clinical license required
- 3-5 years of clinical experience required
- At least two years' recent experience in case-management or utilization management role preferred
- Experience working with geriatric population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Case Management experience with CCM preferred
- Experience in an acute care, rehab or skilled nursing facility environment preferred. Managed care experience a plus
- Professional development opportunities
- Full benefits
Job Type: Full-time