Marketing Content Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Partners Houston
Partners Houston urgently required following position for Marketing Content Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Content Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Partners Houston Jobs Details:
Summary : The Content Specialist is responsible for anything relating to content development, editing and publishing. This includes developing appealing topic angles, writing, and editing original copy, reaching out to and conducting interviews with industry thought leaders, clients and internal staff, and being the in-house authority on anything related to content creation.
This person would work as part of the marketing team based in Houston, TX and would report to the Marketing Manager and EVP of Marketing.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available to include healthcare and 401(k), recognition awards and company bonus, and the opportunity to work for a highly respected and award winning company.
- Advocacy Marketing
- Create 3-5 challenges per week for both clients and employees in a advocate marketing tool, Influitive
- Respond to comments from challenges
- Research and create campaigns to increase client engagement and participation
- Research blog topics
- Write at 1-2 blog posts per week using appropriate keywords to help with SEO
- Edit and publish with photo
- Content Creation
- Lead nurturing emails & campaigns
- Case studies
- Video creation/editing
- Graphic design for landing pages and collateral materials
- Other e-mails concerning webinars, events, campaigns, and client communications
- Content Review
- Review all communications for external and internal clients for grammar, syntax, etc.
- Review communication templates and content for all departments
- Review PPC ads’ language with digital marketing firm at least once a month
- Marketing Task Management
- Update project management tool with current tasks and deadlines
- Additional Tasks
- Create/edit/proof email layouts in marketing automation tool
- Create/edit design projects as needed
- Edit website with new press releases, webinars, etc.
- Professional Development
- Take company mandated trainings
- Research & recommend trainings of your choice
Responsible - Ability to accept responsibility and to be held accountable for one’s conduct.
Decision making – ability to make reasoned judgments that are logical and well-thought out; be a strong problem solver that possesses the ability to find solutions to difficult or complex issues.
Committed - Hard working with a deeply rooted work ethic.
Teamwork - Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and individuals; regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or job type.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or Public Relations
- 2 years of experience in a similar role, including background in marketing services, layout, programs, marketing communications, copy writing, content development, direct marketing, content syndication, social media, or agency services; B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Web video production and Web Content/ editing preferred
- Video Editing skills preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- WordPress experience preferred .
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have excellent writing skills.
- Upbeat, positive attitude and results driven
- Ability to thrive in a close and collaborative team environment
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.