Logistics Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Children Hospital Wisconsin Milwaukee
Children Hospital Wisconsin Milwaukee urgently required following position for Logistics Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Children Hospital Wisconsin Milwaukee Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain Logistics, the Logistics Supervisor is responsible for planning and coordinating daily activities and projects for assigned Logistics Services hourly staff to ensure the best flow of supplies within Children's Hospital and Health System (CHHS). Works closely with customer departments to coordinate daily work flow and project work. Supervise assigned staff and coordinate ongoing and special projects at the direction of the Manager of Supply Chain Logistics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- Three or more years of supply chain experience.
- An in depth and up to date knowledge of logistics, purchasing, business management principles, business math, and basic personnel administration.
- Fundamental management skills of planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and staffing including analytical ability, negotiation skills, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership experience in supply chain is strongly preferred.
- Requires flexibility to be available for On-Call to meet department needs (e.g., emergency access to the warehouse and other off campus location), as well as for potential shift rotation.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Windows based software, must include Outlook, Excel and Word experience with Access and Powerpoint experience also preferred.
- Requires a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, ability to be insured by CHHS carrier.
- Ability to safely operate fork-lifts and hydraulic lifts.
Additional Posting Description
Typical Shift - Monday - Friday, No scheduled holidays, Occasional Weekends as dictated by patient and department needs
Exception - Supervisory positions will require flexibility for urgent & emergent activity related to work in a healthcare environment.
At Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, we believe kids deserve the best.
Children’s Hospital is a nationally recognized health system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. We provide primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. Our reputation draws patients and families from around the country.
We offer a wide variety of rewarding career opportunities and are seeking individuals dedicated to helping us achieve our vision of the healthiest kids in the country. If you want to work for an organization that makes a difference for children and families, and encourages you to be at your best every day, please apply today.
Please follow this link for a closer look at what it’s like to work at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatchw/