Engineering Intern Jobs Vacancy in Malletech Inc Township of Neptune
Malletech Inc Township of Neptune urgently required following position for Engineering Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Intern Jobs Vacancy in Malletech Inc Township of Neptune Jobs Details:
Musical Instrument design and manufacturing company seeks a recent graduate, or soon-to-graduate student with mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, +/or machine shop technology training. This position is a 3-month paid internship.
Applicants must have a working knowledge of SolidWorks. Experience with Fusion 360, CNC machining, CNC post-processing and G-Code is a plus.
- Update existing, and create new 2-D drawings and 3-D models and assemblies of acoustic percussion instrument products (Marimbas, Vibraphones, Xylophones and Glockenspiels) in SolidWorks. These drawings will be used for internal manufacturing accuracy and documentation, RFQs and posting out through Fusion 360 to our CNC machining department.
- Edit and organize manufacturing process instructional manuals.
- Assist Manufacturing Manager and CEO with manufacturing data collection and tabulation.
- Assist in general manufacturing processes as needed.
- Reliability, a sharp mind, and a desire for a career in manufacturing engineering are important attributes.
- Our manufacturing environment is a combination of furniture quality wood and metal components, precision electronic tuning of tone bars, plus various CNC milling operations.
- Malletech Inc. is a musical instrument manufacturer in Neptune N.J.The top symphony orchestras, jazz artists and percussion soloists around the world use our marimbas, vibes, xylophones, glockenspiels and mallets. See our website at http://Malletech.comfor more information about the company and products.
- Applicants MUST live within a one-hour commute from Neptune, New Jersey (Central Jersey Shore). No applications from distant states will be considered.
- Please include a cover letter and your resume.Applications without a letter expressing your reason for interest in this internship will not be considered.
Job Type: Temporary