Software Engineering Intern Jobs Vacancy in Appdynamics San Francisco
Appdynamics San Francisco urgently required following position for Software Engineering Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineering Intern Jobs Vacancy in Appdynamics San Francisco Jobs Details:
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the role
You will design, architect, and develop our user interface using the latest web and mobile technologies. Also, you will be delivering innovations that make complex problems (massively distributed application analysis and management) easy for our customers to pursue.
Bonus experience includes:
- UI design (crafting mockups and wireframes, working with visual designers, etc)
- Mobile UI development (iOS/Cocoa, Android)
- Java server side web frameworks (SpringMVC, Struts, Tapestry, Wiket, Closure, JSF)
- Java/J2EE and/or .NET stack
- Proficiency with visual design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.)
What you will learn
- Build modern web applications using AngularJS and Typescript.
- Test with tools like Protractor and Karma
- Implement RESTful server layers
- Design and implement top quality visualizations allowing for management and analysis of large-scale applications
- Use version control effectively in a team environment
- Contribute to a large enterprise code base while keeping it maintainable and scalable
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that will make you excited to get out of bed and come into work in the morning:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Flight to and from the internship
- Brand new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, ferry service, and a bike share station, as well as pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, plus all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
- Intern Lunch Speaker Series with our exec team. Each week you’ll get to meet the members of our exec team, learn about their career path, and ask them questions
- Fun Events around San Francisco. We want to make sure you’re having fun and exploring the beautiful city. We’ve gone to cooking classes, volunteering events, food tours, pottery classes, and goodbye parties to name a few