Content Editor Jobs Vacancy in Proquest Boca Raton
Proquest Boca Raton urgently required following position for Content Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Editor Jobs Vacancy in Proquest Boca Raton Jobs Details:
- Identify source materials for product coverage.
- Research, review and monitor a variety of sources including print, electronic, and individual contacts.
- Enter data in content management system.
- Understand and utilize customer data and market trends to determine value-add needed to attain market-based objectives.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, planning and discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain and develop good business relationships.
- Ability to interact effectively with outside contacts by telephone, in person and all forms of written communication.
- Graduate coursework or equivalent experience in Publishing, Business, Library/Information Science, or Customer Service.
- At least one year of experience working with periodicals, periodical acquisitions or a related area.
- Copy Editing experience
- Understanding of data formats for electronic content (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, HTML, SGML, XML, ASCII, MARC).
- Knowledge of searching protocol in a library or research environment.
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- We have a relaxed dress code… yes, that means blue jeans (and not just on Fridays!)
- All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
- This position is based in our Boca, FL ProQuest office location and may be appropriate for partial remote work, subject to approval.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.