Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Rally House Lenexa
Rally House Lenexa urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Rally House Lenexa Jobs Details:
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing all Rally House Social Media Marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be digital content loving sports fan that is a dynamic, highly driven & an outside-the-box thinker. If social media is your forte, then let's talk!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Maximize social network interaction on a daily basis to keep communities engaged - respond to fan posts regularly while maintaining the voice of the brand
- Collaborating and assisting in the creation of all social content and related campaigns
- Use social analytics and data to inform social strategy on a daily basis
- Develop relationships with external groups to build online presence
- Measure and report growth and engagement of social media/mobile initiatives
- Analyze effectiveness of programs and determine if action is required in order to improve upon program results
- Strong personal social media presence and passion for sports.
- A data-driven mindset for tracking and monitoring activity within our social networks.
- Experience setting KPIs for measuring the value and success of an influencer relationship.
- A love for developing clever, fun, interesting content ideas for a target audience.
- Passionate about staying ahead of the curve, understanding Social Media trends and competitive analysis.
- Experience cultivating relationships with top-tier influencers on social media channels.
- Experience with web analytics preferred.
- Experience growing a powerful, visual-based channel (like Pinterest or Instagram) preferred.
- Strong project management skills and adept with working on simultaneous projects at different stages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where she/he must be able to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Preferred candidates should have 1-3 years of social media marketing experience.