Entry Level Suply Chn Procrmnt Spec Jobs Vacancy in Northrop Grumman El Segundo
Northrop Grumman El Segundo urgently required following position for Entry Level Suply Chn Procrmnt Spec. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Suply Chn Procrmnt Spec Jobs Vacancy in Northrop Grumman El Segundo Jobs Details:
- Source and procure various commodities throughout multiple programs
- Be proficient in the procurement process, including but not limited to price analysis, negotiations, policies and procedures, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- The preferred candidate must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and be extremely organized, as well as being an Excel power user.
- They must have knowledge of Procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Interfacing and collaborating with Programs and other organizations within and outside of Global Supply Chain
- Ability to plan schedule and arrange activities to accomplish objectives
- Have completed their degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD) from an accredited institution.
- Have majored in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- APICS certification
Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.