Human Resources Assistant Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Belmont Village Senior Living Aliso Viejo
Belmont Village Senior Living Aliso Viejo urgently required following position for Human Resources Assistant Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Assistant Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Belmont Village Senior Living Aliso Viejo Jobs Details:
Open Interviews on 11/14 from 9am-6pm at the Renaissance ClubSport
Address: 50 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Bring a copy of your resume and make sure to fill out our online application in advance!
Belmont Village Aliso Viejo is hiring a Full-time Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant is a non-exempt, entry-level position with heavy responsibility in Staff Scheduling and supports of a variety of administrative HR functions. This position is ideal for candidates with prior staff scheduling experience in the healthcare industry who aspire to grow their career in the field of Human Resources. :
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® and ranked #15 on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say the reasons why are a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities. Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Aliso Viejo a Great Place to Work and Live! #MON IND123 #gd
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for developing and coordinating staffing schedules for resident care staff, updating resident files, entering employee missed punches into timekeeping system, Kronos, to ensure employee’s time worked is correct, and provides support for a variety of Human Resources related functions.
- Develops work schedules for the Nurses, Caregivers, Private Caregivers, and Activity Assistants/Enrichment Leaders in accordance with department labor budgets and resident care needs.
- Enters and maintains updated schedules for Nurses, Caregivers, Private Caregivers, Activity Assistants/Enrichment Leaders in the OnShift scheduling system.
- Maintains staffing related documents in Microsoft Excel
- Posts master schedule minimum of 2 weeks in advance of effective date for Nurses, Caregivers, Activity Assistants/Enrichment Leaders.
- Coordinates coverage for all documented and approved call-offs, scheduled time off, open shifts and leaves of absence for Nurses, Caregivers, Private Caregivers, Activity Assistants/Enrichment Leaders.
- Prepares daily assignment sheets for all three shifts of Caregivers and Private Caregivers one week in advance.
- Reviews and obtains signature approval on schedules and daily assignment sheets from management before posting.
- Provides timely communication of any changes to Schedules or Daily Assignment sheets to the Nurses, Caregivers, and Private Caregivers.
- Collects and reviews all Nurse and Caregiver Shift Swap Forms obtaining approval from management. Notify employees of approval or decline of their request. Update Schedule if approved.
- Enters all Private Caregiver and Salon Charges into in-house ancillary billing system weekly.
- Coordinates all Nurse and Caregiver training during new employee orientation with assistance of HR and the Department Manager.
- Forwards all call-off sheets, time off requests, and shift swap forms to HR by end of each week.
- Provides a daily staffing update to management team.
- Inserts all completed resident medical records and approach charting into resident files.
- Thins resident medical charts, as directed by the Director of Resident Care Services ( as needed).
- Entry of all missed punch forms into the Kronos Time and Attendance System to ensure employee hours are accurate for budgeting and payroll purposes
- Order and Distribute employee uniforms and name badges as needed
- Order and maintain office supplies as needed
- Add and Delete radio codes for employees in the Ciscor System as needed
- Assist new employee to register in OnShift and ADP during new employee orientation
- Assist new employees showing them how to clock in and transfer at the Time Clock
- Schedule new and current Nursing and Dementia employees for mandatory training classes
- Post notifications of mandatory training classes
- Post employees attendance at training classes to all Training Binders
- Assist with record retention for Nursing, Payroll and Administrative records
- High School diploma or equivalent with some college
- Minimum 1 year office/clerical experience including typing, filing, telephone communications and report preparation
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Scheduling Software.
- Familiarity with creating staff schedules and standard scheduling practices
- Effective organization and coordination skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Two year College Degree
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience
- 2 + years office/clerical experience