Entry Level Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Marvell Santa Clara
Marvell Santa Clara urgently required following position for Entry Level Supply Chain Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Marvell Santa Clara Jobs Details:
Marvell Semiconductor is looking for entry level candidates to join our Supply Chain team to help set up and maintain a high-performing supply chain organization. We want individuals excited about learning and improving planning processes, systems and analytical capabilities through data-driven analysis. Our analysts are hard-working, smart, goal-oriented and creative. The candidate hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of supply chain planning functions including both supply and demand planning, and will allow individuals learn invaluable skills and industry knowledge. Our focus on data driven supply chain planning and analytics will be a great addition to your resume.
- Use data analytics to identify supply chain performance issues and drive actions
- Analyze demand trends, backlog, bookings etc. against historical trends to identify anomalies
- Publish and monitor supply chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create process documentation
- Monitor supply chain plans vs. actuals to identify variance and drive actions
- Ad-hoc projects that need cross-functional teams from Finance, Sales and Business Units
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Interested in learning about supply chain planning/ analytics
- Very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/ problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.