Healthcare Technician Entry Level Paid Training Jobs Vacancy in Medulla Brookfield
Medulla Brookfield urgently required following position for Healthcare Technician Entry Level Paid Training. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Technician Entry Level Paid Training Jobs Vacancy in Medulla Brookfield Jobs Details:
TVG-Medulla, LLC is a healthcare management company which supports more than 40 Chiro One Wellness Center chiropractic clinics in the Chicagoland area. Chiro One is growing and expanding its workforce of Chiropractic Technicians.
- Paid training for a career in chiropractic / healthcare
- Competitive wages and benefit package, with lucrative bonus opportunities
- Mostly 3-day weekends off
- Free chiropractic care for employees and family members
- Opportunities to advance within the company to a Licensed Chiropractic Technician and Care Manager.
- High-energy and fun family atmosphere
- Schedule and manage patient appointments
- Assist with patient exams
- Assist patients in active rehabilitative therapies
- Manage daily office administrative responsibilities
- Coordinate, promote, and execute various internal patient events
- Provide an exceptional patient experience on a daily basis
- Support the clinic’s chiropractic doctor and fellow team members to achieve performance goals of the office
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. -11:30 a.m.; 2:30 p.m.-8 p.m.; one Friday per month 7 a.m.-10 a.m. Some weekends, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency level with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills
- Familiarity with iPad and keyboarding
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Energetic personality
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to do what it takes to reach performance goals
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to be on your feet 4 -5 hours each shift