Customer Account Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Glen Raven Glen Raven
Glen Raven Glen Raven urgently required following position for Customer Account Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Account Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Glen Raven Glen Raven Jobs Details:
Non-sales position. In-office position. No travel required.
Glen Raven, Inc. has an opportunity for an experienced customer account specialist. This is a new position due to growth. The position offers an opportunity to work with our Sunbrella product line and develop strong customer relationships. Experience providing a high level of client care through phone conversations and electronic interaction as well as experience working in an ERP system, order entry, tracking and trouble shooting is imperative.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive incoming inquiries and orders by phone and email
- Accurately enter order information into electronic system
- Follow up on orders and process shipments. Send appropriate shipping and customs documents to customers
- Respond to inbound calls and emails communicating directly consumers regarding where to buy, cleaning instructions, sample requests, general questions regarding our fabrics and warranty issues and other information related to products
- Follow up with clients as appropriate
- Proactively resolve to any issues that may impact clients
- Communicate with sales people for each territory and keep them informed of any pertinent customer issues
- Communicate with planning department, billing department, marketing department and shipping department for assistance and coordination with customer orders and shipments
- Handle time sensitive, sometimes high volume requests in a professional manner
- Continually look for opportunities to deliver value to the business and Glen Raven internal and external customers
- 4 year college degree or equivalent customer account experience is highly desired for this position
- 3-5 years of prior customer care experience handling a wide range of responsibilities that align with the responsibilities listed above (i.e. providing product information to customers, providing order information for clients)
- Demonstrated aptitude to work in a client facing position is extremely essential
- Ability to work under pressure a professional manner
- Demonstrated understanding of sales in a B2B and B2C environment is required
- Ability to deliver accurate information and service
- Proficient computer skills
- Attention to detail in data entry and detail oriented in providing information
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational and customer service skills.