Engineer Rfid And Labels Jobs Vacancy in Data Corporation O'Fallon
Data Corporation O'Fallon urgently required following position for Engineer Rfid And Labels. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Rfid And Labels Jobs Vacancy in Data Corporation O'Fallon Jobs Details:
National department stores and jewelry chains consistently turn to Data2 for identification solutions to better manage point of sale and inventory processes. Data2 manufactures RFID and barcode tags along with other types of labels for the retail jewelry market as well as other markets domestically and internationally including tire manufacturers, library, and healthcare. Data2 is headquartered in O'Fallon, Missouri with a support office in Concord, California and a printing facility located in Delhi, India.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, HSA, short and long term disability, life insurance and tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement
- 10 paid holidays
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
Reports to: Director Product Development
Job purpose: Designs, implements, and performs tests to ensure RFID products meet customer requirements. Perform testing in a lab environment with the highest degree of accuracy and integrity. Ensure data integrity by characterizing product in RFID encoding systems and developing encode parameters.
- Evaluates RFID inlays with measurement equipment, various readers, printers, and other RFID systems
- Evaluate new product samples; accept, or reject based on data collected and requirements
- Conduct hands on applications testing creating test plans, collecting data and articulating value and benefit of products
- Translate customer requirements into design of experiments to define and recommend RFID tagging solutions
- Consult with sales and customers with application testing and product recommendation
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of customer and partner feedback on product samples
- Create a market view of systems and how our tags and competitors perform
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with product development and manufacturing.
- Perform product demos to customers
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Sales, and Operations
- Act as point of reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with team members and customers to address any issues that may arise.
Preferred Requirements and Education
- Experience with application engineering processes: collect data and interpret data translate to real world benefits and outcomes
- Experience with RFID wireless communications protocols analog and power circuits
- Analytical capability with the expertise to research and apply logical and scientific thinking to a wide range of technical problems
- Experience with industrial printing
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations, demonstrated effectively working with cross functional teams
- Attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to be an advisor to clients and build strong and sustainable relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years' experience in RFID (not required but beneficial to position
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, as well as sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can be loud from equipment