Day Dispatch Support Jobs Vacancy in Lykins Energy Solutions Milford
Lykins Energy Solutions Milford urgently required following position for Day Dispatch Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Day Dispatch Support Jobs Vacancy in Lykins Energy Solutions Milford Jobs Details:
Lykins Energy Solutions is looking to fill a day Logistics/Dispatch Support position in its main Milford Office. This is a full-time, salary (exempt) position set to work 4 consecutive daytime 12-hour shifts per week.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be working days as part of our Logistics/Dispatch Support team. This team is responsible for scheduling delivery of petroleum products to customers and acting as a liaison between drivers and the Company.
As a dispatcher, you will be expected to:
- Take orders from customers by phone.
- Provide customers with realistic information about product availability and delivery time. Very important to keep customers notified.
- Review dispatch software for completeness and accuracy, listing of manifest and/or freight bill numbers, drivers’ recap of hours, gallons, sources, shippers, etc.
- Record driver injuries, accidents, cross drops, spills, etc. in Incident Report and forwards completed documents to the corporate office.
- Forwards completed logs and recap sheets to corporate office.
- Records log hours into drivers’ recap sheets daily.
In addition to exemplifying our core values, you must have:
- A High School diploma or GED
- At least one year of related experience or training
- The ability to operate Microsoft Office and learn multiple web-based programs to track drivers & inventory, assign loads, communicate and track allocations
- Communication skills that include writing clear correspondence and speaking effectively with other members of the team
- Basic mathematical skills
- Reasoning abilities that include practical problem solving and interpreting safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals with the ability to apply them to a variety of situations
Physically, you should be able to:
- Talk and hear
- Stand and walk
- Reach with arms
- Be able to lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Right now, Lykins provides its best compensation package ever:
- Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Low-cost group health, dental and vision insurance with 24/7/365 Teledoc included Free
- Our new PTO policy offers more paid time off with longevity
- Great 401k with company match
- 100% Company-Paid Life insurance with the option to up your coverage
- Generous Wellness Benefits including Free gym membership
- Get Discounts & 0% APR with your personal fuel credit card – payroll deducted for your convenience
Lykins Energy Solutions is energy in everyday moments! Our employees work to provide residential and commercial energy solutions to Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia and beyond, including fuel, propane and heating oil, electricity, and services for vehicles & equipment, fleets, facilities, farms and more. Together, drivers and personnel of the Lykins family are proud to go beyond other energy providers. We're fueled by our people every step of the way, powering the American dream.