Financial Analyst Fund Development Jobs Vacancy in Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Fund Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Fund Development Jobs Vacancy in Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach Jobs Details:
Function as the financial liaison between the Foundation and the accounting department. Knowledgeable in full cycle fund accounting, audits and tax return preparation as it relates to the Foundation. Function as the analyst over the Foundation expense process including reporting, analysis, sales tax filing and variances. Assist manager in preparing and analyzing financial reports. Knowledgeable of Foundation operations and works as a financial resource for the Foundation staff.
Financial Analyst II
- Cash/Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Prepares HCS deposits
- Prepares HCS sponsor invoicing
- Analysis of Aging reports/collections
- Prepares Quick Book financials for HCS Executive Director
- Analysis/Research of purchase card (Pcard), check request, and expense report processes.
- Prepares the Annual Annuity Statement
- Participates in the annual operating budget and maintenance of budget throughout the year for both Hoag Hospital Foundation (HHF) and Hoag Charity Sports (HCS).
- Prepares reports for Board and Committee meetings as needed for Finance Director.
- Processes scholarship expense reports
- Analysis/Research for open transfer requests from hospital
- Assists in preparing quarterly transfers
- Process Transfer of Funds Request (TFR).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
Financial Analyst II
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a financial analyst in healthcare, a hospital, or a foundation
Skills or Other Qualifications
- Lawson Accounting System experience
- Proficient in use of financial applications including spreadsheets, database and graphical programs
- Project oriented, organized, have good written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
License and Certifications