Credit Officer Freddie Mac Sbl Jobs Vacancy in Ready Capital Irving
Ready Capital Irving urgently required following position for Credit Officer Freddie Mac Sbl. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Officer Freddie Mac Sbl Jobs Vacancy in Ready Capital Irving Jobs Details:
Ready Capital offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Credit Officer opportunity.
Summary of Position:
- Credit Officer supporting Ready Capital’s Freddie Mac SBL and Bridge-to-Freddie programs.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of underwriting Freddie Mac SBL loan opportunities.
- Underwrite transactions with little or no guidance from Chief Credit Officer.
- No direct supervisory responsibly but serve as mentor for analysts.
- Present/recommend credit decisions for new originations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive new loan opportunities through underwriting process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Partner with Freddie Mac’s credit/underwriting teams to present and assess credit risks and exceptions to policy; maintain proficiency in Freddie Mac SBL and company lending/underwriting guidelines.
- Establish and maintain effective relations with internal business partners including Production, Processing/Closing, Collateral Risk, and Legal; collaborate with teams to identify issues in a timely manner, formulate and propose effective solutions.
- Promptly report to the Chief Credit Officer and/or Senior Credit Officer any adverse events or information that would have a material effect on individual loan opportunities.
- Provide effective guidance to analysts.
- Analyze property rent rolls, operating statements and other financial information to populate the loan sizing template.
- Perform borrower/guarantor analysis, including financial statements and schedules of real estate reviews.
- Research and analyze rent and sales comps for a property and convey findings in loan approval documents.
- Review third-party reports and incorporate findings into the underwriting analysis; ensure reports are prepared to program requirements.
- Conduct research and analysis of sponsors/management, properties, neighborhoods and other factors of a potential loan to ensure conformance with program requirements; analyze trends unique to the loan request.
- Perform property site inspections and prepare appropriate documentation relating to inspection in a format consistent with internal and Freddie Mac guidelines.
- Promote a favorable image of Ready Capital to potential and existing clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduation from a college or university with major coursework in a discipline related to Accounting, Finance or Commercial Real Estate is preferred.
- Minimum requirement of 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate lending/underwriting.
- Experience with Freddie Mac and/or other multifamily programs is preferred.
- Experience with transitional commercial real estate lending is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of credit risk impact and consequence of errors in formulating decisions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret commercial real estate property related financial reports and legal documents
- Property valuation skills coupled with knowledge of major commercial real estate markets.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) with internal and external partners; ability to convey findings in a concise and comprehensive manner.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with commercial real estate data/research providers such as REIS and CoStar.
Ready Capital (NYSE: RC) is a multi-strategy real estate finance company that originates, acquires, finances and services small- to medium-sized balance commercial loans. We specialize in loans backed by commercial real estate, including agency multifamily, investor and bridge as well as SBA 7(a) business loans. Headquartered in New York City, Ready Capital employs over 400 lending professionals nationwide.
Ready Capital offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
Ready Capital is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!