Copywriter Men Editorial Bloomingdale New York Jobs Vacancy in Bloomingdale New York
Bloomingdale New York urgently required following position for Copywriter Men Editorial Bloomingdale New York. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Copywriter Men Editorial Bloomingdale New York Jobs Vacancy in Bloomingdale New York Jobs Details:
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting or similar experience. Editorial experience is a plus.
- A contemporary fashion voice with and enjoyment of crafting language, from vocabulary to copy “hooks” to big-picture branding.
- Appreciation the Bloomingdale's brand DNA of fun, energy and newness.
- Knowledge of what is on trend, cool vs. cliché, and have a knack for good storytelling and conversational writing, without commercial-speak.
- Always curious and inspired by what’s next, with an eye on industry trends, successful campaigns and copy.
- Able to accept feedback with professionalism
- Ideally have specialized knowledge of the contemporary men’s fashion landscape.
- Work well in a team with a wide range of creative people.
- Motivation, with a roll up your sleeves attitude
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- 4 year college degree in English or Journalism preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of copywriting experience.
- Editorial experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage workflow independently and effectively with minimal direction
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Strong follow–up skills and sense of urgency.
- Approach work with entrepreneurial spirit, and curiosity.
- Strong team player with willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.