Business Analyst With Data Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Pegasys Systems And Technology Inc Livingston
Pegasys Systems And Technology Inc Livingston urgently required following position for Business Analyst With Data Analysis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst With Data Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Pegasys Systems And Technology Inc Livingston Jobs Details:
Hope you are doing great!!!
We have opening for Business Analyst with Data Analysis @Livingston,NJ, please go through below JD
Role: Business Analyst with Data Analysis
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Livingston,NJ(Only NJ/NY Candidates can apply)
We are looking for a BA/DA consultant with good hands on experience in Data Mapping and SQL Queries.
Our business analysts are key drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Objectives of this Role:
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Assist in the creation and implementation of precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with various teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and data management /DW projects.
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong knowledge of the banking domain
- Strong exposure in performing GAP analysis
Thanks and Regards,
Job Type: Contract