Manager Business Development Strategy And Operations Implementation Jobs Vacancy in Harris Corporation Melbourne
- Manager Business Development Strategy And Operations Implementation
- Harris Corporation
- Melbourne FL
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Harris Corporation Melbourne urgently required following position for Manager Business Development Strategy And Operations Implementation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Business Development Strategy And Operations Implementation Jobs Vacancy in Harris Corporation Melbourne Jobs Details:
The Business Development Operations lead will work collaboratively with the Mission Networks staff, Business Area Business Development (BD) teams, Finance and other functions to provide full lifecycle capture, proposal, and reporting services that support efficient execution of the critical front-end functions of the business.
The Business Development Operations lead is a self-starter that works well in team environment. They will ensure the development and application of tools, processes, and best practices applicable to new business pursuits, create compliant and compelling proposals in conjunction with the Business Unit (BU) teams, and ensure delivery of accurate, timely and data-driven business insights, and recommendations to Business Unit, Segment and Corporate leadership.
The goal of this position is to help maximize the growth and value of the MN business through 1) intelligent application of new business processes and analytics, and 2) a keen understanding of the strategies, capabilities, business goals, and pursuits through alignment with stakeholders throughout MN.
The BD Operations lead will be responsible day-to-day leadership in the following areas:
- Subject matter expert across all phases of the Business Acquisition Process that lend their expertise to teams through critical pursuit and proposal activities like win strategy workshops, color team reviews, and proposal compliance
- Proposal operations to include proposal management, writing / editing, desktop publishing graphics, and production and delivery support
- Knowledge management and a data repository of the entire pursuit process
- Provide accurate, high value information using research skills, analysis skills and business understanding to develop concise and meaningful BD metrics and reporting
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and integrity of a comprehensive database of leads, pursuits and proposals in collaboration with BD teams
- Effectively communicate data, actionable insight and recommendations at the Executive level with an emphasis on providing information required to support business growth
- Identify internal customer needs and develop strategies by which to meet those needs
- Additional projects as needed
Key attributes for this position are:
- Ability to build effective cross-functional relationships across the business and multiple geographies to provide services.
- Ability to critically evaluate information from multiple sources
- Strong quantitative and presentation skills including charts and graphs
- Front-line experience as a program, capture, or business development manager
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-department project teams or manage across the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 12 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree with a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.