Student Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Stevens Institute Technology Hoboken
Stevens Institute Technology Hoboken urgently required following position for Student Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Stevens Institute Technology Hoboken Jobs Details:
The School of Business seeks a conscientious, reliable student with a professional demeanor to work as a general administrative assistant. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the Dean's office with a variety of projects, assist faculty and staff as required. The student will be expected to perform a wide range of administrative tasks and support of the educational mission of the School of Business.
- Administrative and operational support for professors, staff and visitors.
- Maintain all equipment in operational condition.
- Keep log book for all equipment, cables, etc., with dated sign out and return sheet.
- Oversee copy machines (add paper; clear paper jams; change cartridges; contact vendor for service).
- Oversee mailroom, kitchen and lounge area; keep neat and clean.
- Special projects (mailings, printing and binding) required.
- Sort and distribute mail, packages and faxes.
- Preparation of conference rooms; assistance with A/V setup.
- Courier to Howe Center and around campus as needed.
- Maintain water coolers and office equipment on the 4th and 6th floors, Babbio Center.
- Keep bulletin boards updated.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions
- Ability to self-organize and solve problems
- Strong Mac OS X skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Interested applicants for this position should submit a cover letter and resume.
DepartmentSchool of Business- Administration
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu