Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Anchorage Women Clinic Anchorage
Anchorage Women Clinic Anchorage urgently required following position for Medical Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Anchorage Women Clinic Anchorage Jobs Details:
Anchorage Women's Clinic is looking for an experienced Front Desk staff member to join our team. Successful applicants will possess exceptional customer service skills, skillfully manage tasks in a fast paced environment, demonstrate integrity and enthusiastically deliver their best work every day.
- Minimum two years' experience in medical reception position.
- Prior scheduling experience within a specialty or multi-disciplinary clinic.
- Knowledge of practice management system and electronic healthcare records.
- Familiarity with insurance terminology.
- Experience collecting patient fees.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- OB/GYN office experience.
- Experience using a multi-line phone system.
- Knowledge of Centricity practice management system a plus.
A nonexempt position responsible for greeting and assisting patients in a prompt, courteous and professional manner at the front desk and over the phone.
- Ensure that patients entering the practice are greeted promptly and in a friendly, engaging manner.
- Process all patient registration paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Follow clinic policies and guidelines.
- For appointment inquiries, obtain all necessary patient information to create or update patient registration. Ensure this information is accurately entered into the practice management system.
- Answer incoming calls - greet callers, provide information, forward/route calls, and/or take messages as appropriate.
- Schedule patient appointments following guidelines for appointment searches and appropriate appointment type selection.
- Maintain all common areas keeping them clean, organized, and pleasant to patient viewing.
- Prevent, calm, or defuse patient issues by listening to their concerns and directing them to appropriate personnel.
- Read patient accounts; communicating clearly and respectfully when discussing patient financial data.
- Post patient charges and payments accurately and timely.
- Maintain patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established by the practice.
To apply for this position, visit the Anchorage Women's Clinic website and download the application.
The Anchorage Women's Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- appointment scheduling for more than 2 providers: 1 year (Required)
- electronic health records system: 1 year (Required)