Entry Level Engineer Environmental Jobs Vacancy in Scs Engineers Carlsbad
Scs Engineers Carlsbad urgently required following position for Entry Level Engineer Environmental. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Engineer Environmental Jobs Vacancy in Scs Engineers Carlsbad Jobs Details:
SCS Engineers is an employee-owned environmental consulting and construction firm that designs and implements sustainable environmental solutions. Our core capabilities are: solid and hazardous waste management, landfill gas, site remediation, renewable energy, and regulatory compliance for businesses and municipalities responsible for protecting our air, water, and soil as part of doing business. Our employees take pride in their work and are committed to the success of our clients. That care is rewarded; and as a result, we retain our key staff and attract new professionals with an innovative spirit. Do you have the innovative spirit we are looking for?
The Staff Professional will report to the Carlsbad, CA office and be part of the Risk and Safety Group managed by Lee Pyle. Responsibilities include preparing piping diagrams, writing technical reports, and conducting site visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Site visits to assist our clients to comply with the following regulations:
- OSHA 1910.119, Process Safety Management
- EPA 40 CFR Part 68, Risk Management Program
- California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP) Program
- EPA Tier II Filing / California Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Some travel will be required. This could include driving a personal vehicle to site visits in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, or Santa Barbara Counties. This could also include air travel to further locations in the US. Travel could include conducting site visits to document piping diagrams and field verification of data. Travel (day trips or overnight and % of travel expected): 80% office / 20% Travel for 1st year after that it can increase to 60% office / 40% travel
- Job duties will specifically include using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. Other software includes Design and AutoCAD
- A large portion of this job includes report writing and preparation. The candidate must be proficient in technical writing and editing
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or science-related field required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access and some type of CAD program required
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience required. (Schooling or work experience in ammonia refrigeration and water/wastewater treatment preferred)
- Must be a strong technical writer. Must be able to learn regulations and communicate the criteria to a variety of customers / personalities
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record in good standing required
SCS Engineers offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP, paid holidays and PTO.
SCS Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). SCS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
If you have questions or any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use this alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment email@example.com.