Csr Data Entry Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Direct Services Ontario
Direct Services Ontario urgently required following position for Csr Data Entry Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Csr Data Entry Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Direct Services Ontario Jobs Details:
(TEMP TO HIRE POSITION)
Hours of operation will be M-F; 8:30AM to 5:00PM. OT will be required at times during peak season (May – Sept.)
Pay rate will be $12.50/hr. with a potential increase if he/she shows sign of improvement or fast learner.
Once hired, there will be a 90 days probationary period. Once you pass the 90 days, medical/dental ins. paid in full by company and will start accruing PTO hours as well. You will be eligible for holiday pay as well.
No need to be bilingual.
- Coordinating with the management and the staff
- Reporting about the office to the general manager
- Keeping a watch on all the office supplies and replenishing the stock with new thing as they run out
- Implementing filing systems for the office
- Giving suggestions to the management on the overall functioning of the office
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Data Entry, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /year
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)