Production Operator Day Shift And Night Jobs Vacancy in Wiserg Redmond
Wiserg Redmond urgently required following position for Production Operator Day Shift And Night. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Operator Day Shift And Night Jobs Vacancy in Wiserg Redmond Jobs Details:
WISErg Corporation (WISErg), based in Redmond, WA, is a bio-tech Company established in 2010. As its first line of products, it has developed and globally distributes a new generation of organic agriculture products that are used to grow the food of the future. The Company's products are fully sustainable and derived from food waste which is then manufactured using a patented zero-waste biological digestive process that retains greater than 90% of the nutrient value in the food inputs. The Company is entering its third year of commercial sales and has an aggressive domestic and international growth strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing ingredients throughout production line
- Packaging finished goods for customer delivery
- Maintain batch log data, processing information, downtime, and issue reporting
- Facilitating inbound/outbound shipping and receiving of raw materials and finished goods
- Working with small scale process systems (pumps, gauges, filters, lines) for processing materials
- Monitoring processes following HACCP, organic processing standards and food safety guidelines
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, hoses, equipment, and utensils
- Maintaining compliance with safety requirements, WISErg Standard Operating Procedures, and organic materials processing and handling
- Maintenance of ingredient inventory management
- Driving a forklift to move totes, pallets, and other equipment as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year manufacturing experience (food production or waste industries preferred)
- Available to work nights & weekends
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, work in hot and cold environments
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen