Support Tech Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Greensboro
Xpo Logistics Greensboro urgently required following position for Support Tech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Tech Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Greensboro Jobs Details:
- Provide technical expertise and advice to employees; act as the go-to technical expert, providing answers through experience, research or collaboration
- Use SCCM, Powershell and other diagnostic and remediation utilities to identify, diagnose and correct issues
- Support, troubleshoot and train end users on Microsoft Office 2013 applications including O365 email and Outlook
- Execute duties through rotational services of deskside visits and phone troubleshooting
- Perform preventive maintenance of all test equipment; collect machine maintenance records
- Build metrics, details and summary reports from the available data; analyze and provide recommendations on analysis results
- Perform administrative functions that relate to maintaining proper documentation; develop and implement automated report generation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience supporting networked systems
- 3 years of experience supporting a corporate, networked computer environment
- Experience in advanced setup, troubleshooting and configuration of Apple iPhones
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot and configure Windows and Android tablets
- Advanced printer troubleshooting and configuration skills, including multifunction, laser, fax, barcode label, dot matrix and high-volume scanners
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent vocational training
- 7 years of experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting corporate AV equipment; building, deploying and troubleshooting desktop computers in a corporate environment; and Microsoft Windows OS
- 3 years of experience supporting telephony equipment
- Ability to interact with equipment vendors and manage warranty returns
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.