Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Merola Sales Company Inc Manalapan
Merola Sales Company Inc Manalapan urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Merola Sales Company Inc Manalapan Jobs Details:
Merola Tile is seeking a highly motivated graphic designer to join our growing company. If you want to become part of a successful, fun, amazing company, you have come to the right place!
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Executing design needs of the company, including but not limited to catalogs, logos, labels, box designs, sample materials, web design, e-blasts social media graphics, etc.
- Brainstorming, advising and developing design concepts and marketing solutions to meet company needs independently and in a team environment
- Determining the message the design should portray
- Garnering estimates and quotes from vendors
- Closely collaborating with other marketing team members to coordinate photography/videography/graphics needs for projects
- Ensuring consistency throughout all company materials
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copies, selects style and size of type, and creates sample layouts
- Presenting designs for selection and approval
- Reviewing final designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and marketing/design industry and how this affects the business environment
- Proactively providing input on how the company can develop improved content and marketing materials
- Garnering feedback of projects and ensuring accurate execution of edits/feedback
- Assisting with photo retouching as needed
- Maintaining rendering software database with product images
- Supporting and collaborating with the marketing team with additional projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have minimum two years of experience in related field
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, comprehension and analytical skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of e-commerce and internet marketing
- Ability to meet important deadlines
- The ability and drive to learn the Merola product portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized, while working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. HTML, CSS and coding skills are a major plus.
Please note: This position is in the office. Remote candidates will not be considered.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Applicant Must Provide:
- Portfolio of work
- $18-$20 per hour, based on experience.
- Paid holidays after ninety (90) days (Holidays include New Year's Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving Day)
- Paid Time Off earned and accrued from first day with the Company (up to three (3) weeks per year)
- 401(K) eligibility after one (1) year, with company match
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on tile and stoneware after six (6) months
Additional work perks:
- Quarterly company goals where everyone in the company has the potential to earn up to 4 weeks additional bonus pay annually
- Pizza lunches every Wednesday
- Fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea provided daily
- A fun, friendly, family-like environment
- Company culture events like BBQs, Ugly Sweater Day, t-shirt making events and Halloween costume contest
** Candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen. **
Job Type: Full-time
_Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Merola Sales Company, Inc. is an EEO employer._
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- graphic design: 1 year (Required)