Patient Solutions Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Milliporesigma Rockland
Milliporesigma Rockland urgently required following position for Patient Solutions Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Solutions Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Milliporesigma Rockland Jobs Details:
End: 1 year from start
Hours: Must be flexible to work hourly shifts 1st and 2nd, weekends and certain holidays, or holiday weekends. Overtime may be available.
Job Description: Patient Solutions Specialist
The Patient Support Specialist (PSS) interacts directly with customers to address their concerns, such as requests for product or device related information, program fulfillment materials, and coordination of home nurse training requests. The PSS also provides reimbursement and nurse triage support. The main goal of the PSS is to achieve a high-level of customer satisfaction and case resolution.
- Answers inbound calls and documents information accurately in the program database.
- Manages customer information with the strictest of confidence, in a professional, empathetic and customer-centric way.
- Interacts directly with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
- Calls must be answered promptly, professionally, and compassionately with the result of meeting the customer’s needs.
- Ability to problem solve and determine appropriate actions for issue resolution. Actions may include contacting pharmacies to clarify prescription information, insurance companies to confirm benefits, and physician’s offices in a collaborative fashion to resolve patient issues.
- Manage replacement requests of our products or devices for patients. Exercise good judgment on when to expedite delivery based on needs or available options.
- Provide patients, caregivers, physician/nurses or other healthcare professionals with approved product information.
- Update Managers/Supervisors with feedback from customers to improve services or provide recognition of team members.
- Experience in the healthcare field (e.g. medical, pharmacy, bio-tech, insurance or reimbursement) with customer care experience preferably with patient interaction or educational support.
- Experience with handling of inbound and outbound phone calls, database enrollment and operational activities.
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable using multiple communication methods, including phones, internet, email, faxes or text messaging.
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse group of professionals and personalities in a team environment
- Must be flexible with the ability to multi-task to ensure accurate data entry
- Strong computer skills (customer contact databases, salesforce.com, Microsoft Office applications (Windows, Word, and Excel) required.
- Strong data entry/typing skills.
- College degree or equivalent
- Bilingual a plus
- Must be flexible to work hourly shifts, weekends and certain holidays, or holiday weekends. Overtime may be available.
MilliporeSigma is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Customer Support: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)