Editor Jobs Vacancy in Measured Progress Inc
Measured Progress Inc urgently required following position for Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Editor Jobs Vacancy in Measured Progress Inc Jobs Details:
- The employee must be productive under tight deadlines, balance multiple and competing priorities, and maintain goal-directed behavior and performance, sometimes under stressful conditions.
- The employee must interact courteously with others.
- The employee’s performance and behavior must demonstrate consideration of the workload concerns of others, and must not negatively affect productivity and morale of the unit.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- This position is responsible for supporting test development, training, and administration activities for the K–12 statewide alternate assessment programs, specifically, the Florida Standards Alternate Assessment-Performance Task and the Florida Standards Alternate Assessment-Datafolio.
- Supports the development, administration, and reporting of the K-12 statewide alternate assessment program, as assigned.
(a) Reviews and recommends edits to test administration manuals and ancillary materials, including memoranda.
(b) Reviews and continuously recommends improvements test administration procedures and materials.
(c) Conducts research, as needed, to improve testing policies and procedures.
(d) Maintains archival records and program files on policy decisions, K-12 alternate assessment procedures, specifications, quality-control checklists, and test administration ancillary materials.
(e) Provides timely editorial assistance to K-12 Assessment staff, including managers of the Florida Alternate Assessment Program, Assessment Director, Bureau Chief, and others as needed .
- Serves as liaison between the Bureau and contractor.
(a) Maintains communications with contractor regarding the development and production of test administration materials.
(b) Monitors project schedules and ensures that work is completed on time.
(c) Monitors quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all relevant projects and tasks.
- Serves as liaison between the Bureau and school district assessment staff and between contractors and school districts.
(a) Maintains communications with and provides timely and accurate assistance to school district staff regarding the statewide alternate assessment program.
(b) Develops strategies to solve problems involving the implementation of the statewide alternate assessments.
(c) Recommends revisions to procedures and materials to continuously improve the statewide alternate assessment program implementation.
- Assists in the preparation of requests for proposals and contracts for assessment support activities if applicable.
- Some travel may be necessary in order to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A bachelor's degree or four years of applicable work experience is required.
- Knowledge of how to effectively use Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software.
- Mastery of the English language and familiarity with several styles of editing.
- Skills in managing timelines and coordinating work tasks in the administration of a multi-dimensional, large-scale testing program.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and evaluate work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to design, plan, implement, and evaluate work that has been assigned.
- Ability to identify and apply problem-solving techniques.