Teacher Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Young Wonders Llc Millwood
Young Wonders Llc Millwood urgently required following position for Teacher Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Young Wonders Llc Millwood Jobs Details:
Young Wonders, a childcare center located in Briarcliff Manor, is seeking a full time Assistant Teacher. Candidates should be kind. They should be prepared to encourage and support the cognitive, social and emotional development of the children by providing a stimulating program that builds upon the natural curiosity and inclination to seek out learning and play activities.
- assist the classroom teacher in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate program
- assist in maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- the qualifications for assistants are a High School Diploma or its equivalent, or one year experience working with children less than 13 years of age.
- At Young Wonders full time employees are entitled to 2 weeks of paid vacation time, and after their first full year of employment employees will be eligible to receive 5 additional paid vacation days.
- Full time employees are also paid for 10 Federal holidays, and are eligible to utilize 10 sick/personal days.
- Eligible employees are offered group health insurance at a discounted rate.
- Employees are also enrolled in an AD&D insurance policy.
- A professional discount of twenty (20%) percent is available to a staff member whose child is enrolled at Young Wonders.
Job Type: Full-time