Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Exela Technologies Redmond
Exela Technologies Redmond urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Exela Technologies Redmond Jobs Details:
We are looking for a hardworking, self-starter who is friendly and engaging with customers and co-workers to provide freight delivery and e-waste collection services at our clients site. To be successful this driver will have to demonstrate a willingness to accept and drive innovation and process improvements. This driver will be take direction from on-site lead and should feel comfortable working alone or in a team environment.
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive.)
o Deliver freight to a mutually accepted location on scheduled date and time.
o Collect proper signatures for deliveries to customers utilizing on site tracking software
- PC Recycle
o Assist recycle team with collections as needed
o Maintain a clean working environment by helping sort recycle
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation.
- Adhere to business guidelines, company policies and safety regulations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and company personnel
o Providing customer service to all customers via email, phone or face to face in a professional manner
- Drives a company vehicle to perform pick-up/delivery service for customer on an as needed basis
o Must be able to pass DOT screenings and regulations including but not limited to; minimum age of 21 years old, DOT Road Test, Physical and Drug Test
o Vehicles range from a cargo van to a 24’ box truck
- Must be able to work with manual and powered materials handling equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience required
- Shipping and or mail services experience is preferred
- Driving experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook required
- Working knowledge using Microsoft Windows required
- Working knowledge using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel required
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills
- Ability to effectively work individually or within a team in a fast paced environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Willingness to cross-train for other job functions
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday and be available for overtime and weekends as needed
- Must have valid driver's license and clean DMV record.
- Must attain satisfactory completion of specialized training regarding transportation of hazardous materials
- Must meet and maintain the Exela Motor Vehicle Requirements, to be audited annually
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- For current Novitex team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- For new hires, must meet all Novitex employment qualifications in force at time of hiring, including successful passing of background check
The job requires an individual to be able to do the following with or without accommodation:
- Lift up to 70 lbs throughout the day or the maximum required by state law
- Sit and/or stand for long periods of time in one place
- Ability to bend, reach, squat, push/pull a mail cart with up to 400 lbs capacity
- Using computer for time for data entry
Job Type: Full-time
Trucking freight handling:
- Some touch freight