Analyst Marketing Jobs Vacancy in American Express New York
American Express New York urgently required following position for Analyst Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Marketing Jobs Vacancy in American Express New York Jobs Details:
- Analyze multi-channel performance and make recommendations to increase growth – drawing out key insights and opportunities.
- Create / evolve marketing creative assets and execute marketing campaigns (e.g. email, direct mail, banner ads, etc.)
- Ensure the appropriate merchants are included in the pool to be recommended to Business Card Members and enable communication back to Client Management
- Enhance B2B knowledge share across American Express with and on behalf of the team, including cross-functional forum, marketing playbook, etc.
- Prepare and deliver high quality client presentations and internal executive updates.
- Conduct external competitive research and benchmarking that will drive the ideation and support of new transformation initiatives.
- Comfortable with analyzing data, with the ability to translate complex business results or events into insights and make recommendations for leadership action
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with ability to storyboard presentations
- Organized, highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable navigating complex processes to deliver on tight timelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, own projects from end-to-end, and lead various stakeholder groups to drive operational excellence
- Positive attitude, flexible/adaptable to change, and sense of humor
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 12:42:34 PM