Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Insight Engineering Solutions Houston
Insight Engineering Solutions Houston urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Insight Engineering Solutions Houston Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for providing direct support to the FDF management team in all aspects of office administration. Specific responsibilities include daily production planning, human resource administration, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll administration, inventory, and customer service. This position requires the ability to handle information and documents in a professional and confidential manner.
This position reports directly to the FDF manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Daily maintenance and operation of the Oracle Process Manufacturing system
- Verify café orders, make adjustments, and generate paperwork for Production and Distribution
- Receive, confirm and ensure timely credits for add-on orders
- Weekly Processing of hourly payroll for facility and maintenance of accurate payroll records
- Enter all food and paper receiving, confirm pricing and enter into system for inventory reconciliation
- Maintain OSHA logs and post injuries in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Control purchasing POs and check invoices for accuracy
- Work with Accounts Payable to set up new vendor; complete required documents to open credit.
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies for facility
- Set up and maintain personnel files on all hourly associates and assist FDF manager with new hire paperwork, associate orientation, WOTC and conduct hourly candidate telephone screening and reference checks, when needed.
- Monitor and check I-9 monthly to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all terminated associates are paid, conduct exit interviews and work with HR/Payroll to obtain proper termination documentation.
- Responsible for receptionist duties, including customer service for all incoming calls from outside customers, vendors and Support Center personnel.
- Support FDF engagement programs (Diversity Week, potlucks, picnics, etc.)
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour