Client Executive Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group
Unitedhealth Group urgently required following position for Client Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Executive Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Jobs Details:
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Client Executive is responsible for the overall management of a book of Strategic Accounts in the National Employer segment (3000 employees+) focused on our Optum products. The Client Executive is accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business, the acquisition of new business, and the strategic direction of assigned accounts. Direct strategic, customer specific initiatives, which deliver 'value added' services through the execution of client specific business plans. Expand our account penetration for existing customers.
- Coordinate and influence superior customer service delivery by developing and maintaining strong intercompany relationships
- Develop and monitor client financial performance including renewal planning, negotiation and profitability levels
- Secure new business through marketing and effective product and service expansion
- Establish and maintain 'strong and appropriate' level relationships with customers and consultants; ensure UnitedHealth Group senior management has customer specific 'board level' contacts
- Demonstrate marketing and technical expertise through: Client, broker and consultant meetings. Assessment of approach, resources, and contacts needed to complete RFP's
- Preparation for, and participation in new business site visits
- Provide feedback to management on market trends as represented by our clients
- Maintain a high level of healthcare industry knowledge as well as customer's industry
- 5+ years healthcare experience dealing with clients directly
- 5+ years experience handling complex and difficult accounts
- Prior experience within health and wellness
- Strong data analytics experience
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 5+ years experience working in healthcare delivery system
- Sales insurance license must be maintained as required by state law
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client sites within a designated area
- Willingness to travel as required (25-50%)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Mid Tier Client Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Ibm . Ibm opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Mid Tier Client Service Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 Aug, 2018. The Mid Tier Client Solutions Executive is the lead deal maker and closer on complex IT services opportunities that range in value from $10M to $100M.... ... Continue reading -->
Client Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Ibm . Ibm opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Client Service Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 20 Jul, 2018. The CSE is responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions while interacting with senior client executives, which... ... Continue reading -->
Client Executive Mid West Jobs Vacancy in Change Healthcare . Change Healthcare opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Client Executive Mid West position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 06 Aug, 2018. The Client Executive will create and drive to completion customer specific revenue retention and growth strategies for top tier assigned clients leveraging... ... Continue reading -->
Client Servicing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Sanket Communications . Sanket Communications opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Client Servicing Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 31 Jul, 2018. Interact with clients, understand and prepare precise creative briefs. Coordinate efficiently with creative, production and media departments.... ... Continue reading -->
Client Executive Jobs Vacancy in Change Healthcare . Change Healthcare opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Client Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 13 Jul, 2018. Create and deliver Business Reviews with all assigned clients per corporate guidelines. Responsible for customer satisfaction and cultivation of references at... ... Continue reading -->