Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wheelhouse Dmg Seattle
Wheelhouse Dmg Seattle urgently required following position for Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wheelhouse Dmg Seattle Jobs Details:
Wheelhouse Digital Marketing Group is a performance-driven digital marketing agency, focused on optimizing the experience of both working with and for us. We work with companies large and small to discover and make the most of new opportunities in an exciting, ever-changing digital landscape.
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to support our Administrative, Operations & Business Development teams. This person will be adept at managing workflow and process in an even, consistent manner: An expert organizer who can ensure the smooth functioning of business. You will provide support to our Business Development and Marketing Manager as well as our Director of People and Operations in the execution of their functions. Your work is critical to the growth of our organization. As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to specialize.
You’re good at prioritizing your own To Do List and meeting deadlines, while always keeping an eye out for opportunities to improve the process or experience. Through ambiguity and multiple priorities, you stay calm, positive and focused on what is necessary to achieve the ultimate goals, and you help others stay calm, positive and focused as well. It’s important to you that prospective clients and candidates experience the same care and thoughtfulness that existing clients and team members experience.
- Complete administrative tasks related to business development, marketing, people operations, and/or office management – including, but not limited to, updating:
- Our job applicant tracking system
- Our employee benefits portal
- The wheelhousedmg.com website (WordPress) or social media platforms
- Provide weekly reporting on statuses for open job postings, prospective clients, or biz dev and marketing initiatives
- Plan internal and external events and manage logistics
- Facilitate quality internal communication and be a main point-of-contact for individuals calling or entering the office
- Sustain an orderly and hospitable office space for team members and guests, which may include coordinating employee gifts and meals
- Exemplify the Wheelhouse DMG brand in all communication and interactions, both internal and external
Recruiting & People Operations
- Coordinate posting and interview processes for new job openings
- Support hiring managers with evaluating applicants’ resumes for position fit
- Conduct phone screens focused on company culture
- Shepherd candidates through the interview process and coordinate schedules for interviews
- Support the employee onboarding process by ensuring a welcoming experience for new team members. You will work with hiring managers and the Director of People and Operations to:
- Ensure new team members have the supplies and swag they need on their first day
- Enroll new team members in our benefits system
- Conduct new employee internal tools orientation
- Coordinate logistics for company-wide meetings or meals
- Coordinate travel for the office
- Serve as a resource to co-workers and new employees regarding company policies, procedures and general office/company information.
Marketing & Business Development
- Develop strong understanding of Wheelhouse’s service offerings and capabilities, client accomplishments, core values, and culture
- Support the Business Development team with:
- Drafting, editing, and/or submitting proposals
- Researching prospective clients
- Supporting internal communication around prospective clients including providing regular updates to practice leads
- Maintain process documentation
- Taking great notes in all BD meetings and distributing internally
- Support a quality brand experience for prospective clients by:
- Scheduling phone calls and meetings, coordinating logistics and follow-up
- Ensuring timely and responsive communication with prospective clients
- Helping facilitate new client onboarding, including writing detailed Client Briefs
- Support the agency’s Marketing Initiatives by:
- Ensuring marketing and business development materials (proposals, presentation decks, blogs, mailings, documents, promotional products, website, etc.) align with brand standards and are up-to-date
- Coordinating timely website and/or social media updates (blog posts, team member profiles)
- Helping identify and apply for relevant awards, speaking or outreach opportunities
Who You Are
- Aligned with our core values
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with others
- Adept with strong time/calendar management, process management and documentation skills
- 2+ years in sales, marketing, customer service, recruiting, human resources OR office management roles
- Comfortable and adept at communicating with potential candidates or prospective client contacts (e.g. marketing executives)
- Skilled in writing, content editing, & presenting, particularly for writing on brand marketing content
- Flexible, willing to change course or responsibilities as needed
- Proactive and resourceful to prioritize, work autonomously, and meet deadlines
- Able to adapt to fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus and composure
- A team player and build strong relationships across the business
- Experienced dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
- A creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with Salesforce, a plus
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, a plus
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing, a plus
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K & matching contributions
- Flexible schedule
- An office view on the Ship Canal
- Volunteer opportunities (Check out what we've done so far on our blog!)
- A fun company culture with regular happy hours
- A fully stocked kitchen, pantry and bar cart
- The opportunity to grow your career rapidly
Our work is varied. We’ve developed global domain strategy for a billion-dollar insurance network and harnessed SEO to help dozens of ecommerce companies make organic search their fastest growing and most profitable source of revenue. We’ve built digital advertising campaigns that generate tens of millions in profit for an online bookseller, tripled lead generation for a leading telecommunications company through conversion rate optimization and developed and implemented analytics strategies for a 150-site healthcare provider.
Although the digital strategies we employ vary with client needs, our identity does not.
Our values are our north star. They guide our decisions and our every action. We’re committed to being a partner who goes above and beyond to make sure our experience together and the results we achieve are exceptional.
Wheelhouse DMG is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees have the right to work in a discrimination-free environment that feels safe and inclusive. We believe the best ideas come to the table when there is a diversity of thought represented. Wheelhouse DMG will not permit or condone any arbitrary or unlawful discrimination in the workplace. It is our policy that all employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other factor protected from discrimination by state, local, or federal.