Member Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Navy Army Community Credit Union Mission
Navy Army Community Credit Union Mission urgently required following position for Member Service Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Navy Army Community Credit Union Mission Jobs Details:
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Greet members, making them feel welcome, and introduce them to new products and services that address their unique financial needs. Process currency/coin/checks presented to the credit union. Process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and cash checks following credit union policies and procedures and verifying proper identification. Guide members on how to use ATM and e-services. Provide back administrative task for credit union staff to ensure timely delivery of services to membership and contacts. Provide back up assistance for new accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Official greeter, first point of contact for members.
- Assist with lobby tracking; route/refer to other credit union personnel if appropriate.
- Provide information as needed.
2. Maintain knowledge of all products and services and cross sell or refer those that best meet the member's needs.
3. Assist members to see functionality and ease of ATM usage and all e-services.
- Issue/renew debit cards.
4. Teller Functions, following proper procedures.
- Process deposits, withdrawals and loan payments.
- Place holds on funds as necessary.
- Process Wire Transfer, Tel-R-line, mobile banking and home banking requests.
- Redemption of Savings Bonds.
- Process Stop Payment requests.
- Process cash advances.
- Balance cash drawer.
- Notify collectors of attempted transactions on delinquent accounts.
- Sell money orders, cashier checks.
- Process all teller transactions as requested
5. New Accounts, following proper procedures..
- Open appropriate accounts that meet the needs of the member.
- Issue member ID cards as requested by members.
- Process check orders
- Set up ACH distributions, originations, and direct deposits.
- Accept debit card dispute requests from members.
- Complete change of address requests
- Research any member inquires as requested by member.
- Balance and scan daily work at the end of the day.
- Close accounts following proper procedures
- Submit IRA form workflows to IRA clerks.
6. Fill in as overflow for administrative duties in branch
- Complete and forward data, information, and documentation as requested by staff via email, phone or other communication
- Review loan packets for accuracy and forward to document administration upon completion
- Submit loan maintenance workflows to processors
- Submit title work to title department
- Prepare documents via email or accelerant for processing from other departments
7. Follow current policies and procedures as set by the Board of Directors.
8. Comply with financial industry rules and regulations as required by law.
9. All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED is required
Incumbent must have at least 12 months of financial institution operations experience to satisfactorily perform the duties. Experience in a sales and service environment (retail or financial services) is preferred.
Frequent viewing of computer monitor and wrist /hand movement is inherent to the job; restriction to work station for extended periods of time. May be required to stand for extended periods of time. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision for frequent viewing of computer monitor and review of documents. The ability to lift up to 25 lbs., ability to bend, stoop and reach overhead.
Ability to initiate assistance, make recommendations of appropriate products/services and ask for the business. Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of member service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Personal computer with windows environment, teller cash machine, copy machine, telephone, calculator, scanner, cash advance terminal and debit card imprinter.