Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Plano
Boeing Plano urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Plano Jobs Details:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan and conduct administrative functions that enable the VP office to conduct day-to-day business effectively and efficiently.
- Proactively anticipate the future needs of the VP including meetings, travel and the preparation needed to run an effective and efficient office.
- Tracking, maintaining, and disseminating information relative to group and business operations; communicating a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Interfacing with high level internal and external contacts, using discretion and initiative.
- Managing calendars of respective leaders both proficiently and seamlessly.
- Prioritizing tasks and proactively anticipating customer needs, as well as flow of the office, to ensure a smooth operating rhythm.
- Processing and screening incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Booking and monitoring travel logistics, both for individual travel and larger group travel and offsites
- Creating and timely processing of expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges for accurate payment.
- Creating, editing, and maintaining electronic and written communication and correspondence; maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Planning and implementing logistics for internal and external events, as required. Events may include employee meetings, conferences, leadership events, and customer/supplier/consultant meetings.
improvement approaches to management and administrative staff.
- Work under minimal supervision, promote teamwork, and proactively recommend process improvement approaches to management and administrative staff.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- 5+ years of experience in all Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Outlook.
- 3+ years of experience do you have with managing schedules?
- 3+ years experience coordinating travel arrangements, generating expense reports, and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Experience handeling sensitive information with the highest level of confidentiality
- Self-motivated, friendly, and professional, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage work load and prioritize tasks in a fast, changing corporate environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to speak clearly, professionally, and with decorum