Assistant Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Subway World Headquarters Milford
Subway World Headquarters Milford urgently required following position for Assistant Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Subway World Headquarters Milford Jobs Details:
The Assistant Media Manager is an exciting opportunity to sit client-side at Subway® – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
This role leads the brand’s day-to-day paid media campaigns in close partnership with the Senior Media Manager and national media agency. This role will oversee execution and optimization for all paid media channels and tactics to drive business results.
The ideal candidate will flawlessly spearhead paid media campaign execution, optimization, and reporting. They will have a deep understanding of the campaign’s progress and can clearly communicate this to the Media Director, as well as internal cross functional Marketing stakeholders.
THIS JOB IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Love paid media!
- Enjoy building relationships with outside vendors, agency partners, & internal stakeholders (Brand Development, Activation, Creative, Social Listening, etc.)
- Have a strong knowledge of digital & traditional media channels (Display, Video, Paid Social, Paid Search, TV, OTT, OOH) with an emphasis on data-led planning & optimization
- Can talk CPPs, CPMs, CTAs, etc. with the Media team, but could also explain them to anyone who doesn’t speak media geek
- Take pride in the perfect, error free flowchart or effortless descriptive PowerPoint presentation
- Are often described as detail oriented & meticulous
- Enjoy presenting the team’s hard work and consider yourself having strong presentation & written skills
- Get lost in a good Excel pivot table every now & again
- See a brainstorming or white boarding meeting on your calendar and immediately gets you excited for the day
- Invested in learning the latest media strategies & trends
- Have a strong desire to push the status quo & test new approaches
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, retail or e-commerce category experience a plus – People eat Subway sandwiches every day!
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy & enthusiasm
- Minimum of 5+ of professional experience with 3+ years at an agency or client-side working directly on paid media
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- General understanding of ad tech & analytics tools (ad serving, tagging, ComScore, )
- Experience with paid social platforms (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest)
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
Job Type: Full-time