Junior Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Datadyve Duluth
Datadyve Duluth urgently required following position for Junior Copywriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Datadyve Duluth Jobs Details:
About the Job
- Looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented digital copywriter. This person will be a member of the Global Customer Experience organization – a team responsible for developing the strategy and implementing interactive online content for product web pages, SEO, social selling platforms and revenue marketing campaigns.
- Our ideal candidate is an expert storyteller who is plugged in to the digital ecosphere. You are able think through the customer experience and craft engaging copy for touchpoints throughout the digital journey. Your copy should push the envelope to break through clutter yet stay within brand guidelines. Additionally your copy should both captivate and inspire an audience to take action with urgency.
- Write compelling digital copy and descriptions to promote our product solutions that adhere to online editorial standards, brand guidelines and legal requirements – including but not limited to web pages, infographics, webinars, blog posts, social media, apps, banner ads, emails, SEO…etc.
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions and drive the conceptualization and creation of content storyboards
- Identify gaps in existing messaging, recommend ways to strengthen messaging and modify assets accordingly
- Proofread content to ensure narrative consistency, voice and tone as well as accuracy for error-free publishing
- Collaborate with and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to optimize digital copy and improve content performance
- Stay atop of digital copy and customer experience trends and best practices to incorporate into our digital properties
- Must be teachable and willing to learn
- 1+ years of experience as a copy writer, preferably in B2B with a strong portfolio of content in a variety of digital media and formats
- Ability to look at and create content from the point of view of the end user, advocating for their needs when in conflict with business requirements
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
- Deep understanding of language styles in different target markets
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Duluth, GA 30096 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)