Financial Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Leidos Reston
Leidos Reston urgently required following position for Financial Planning Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Leidos Reston Jobs Details:
Leidos has a summer 2019 job opening for an entry-level Financial Planning Analyst in various U.S. locations.
Are you interested in building your career at the leader in the Government IT Services industry? Leidos, a Fortune 500 federal contractor with over $10B in annual revenue, is looking for top performing business, finance & accounting majors who want to add value to the Leidos Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) organization. As a member of the Leidos F&BO Organization you will have a position with varying responsibility and scope that will challenge you and propel your professional and personal growth.
This position can be located in Reston, VA, Chantilly, VA, Gaithersburg, MD or Baltimore, MD.
- Program financial control functions including budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis, reporting, establishing/managing program cost baselines
- Applying principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables
- Analyzing variances using Enterprise toolsets and developing corrective action plans
- Participating in the control of costs and schedules on contracts requiring Earned Value Management (EVM) and a schedule baseline (plan)
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis
- Proposal Pricing & Analysis
- Recent college graduate, Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, General Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college/university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Demonstrated experience performing Accounting, Finance, or Economics-related financial data analysis tasks (experience can be obtained through college coursework/projects, internships or on the job)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated intermediate user-level proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems and tools
- Ability to execute data mining and analysis and present those findings to management
- Ability to be accountable and professional while maintaining effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills while managing multiple priorities and tasks
- US Citizenship is required.