Executive Director Operations Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Golden
Xpo Logistics Golden urgently required following position for Executive Director Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Director Operations Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Golden Jobs Details:
Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, is looking for a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of their team. As the Executive Director of Operations, you will leverage your skills and years of experience to drive results, maximize employee engagement, and maintain clear and frequent communication on every level. This role is critical in positioning XPO for long-term success.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Oversee the management of facilities and ensure that the quality management system procedures and processes are implemented and maintained
- Manage productivity, quality, and safety in accordance with company needs and based on customer requirements
- Implement and maintain operational processes and procedures, report on performance, and initiate improvements for operations
- Establish and meet site objectives in the areas of financial performance, safety, quality, and customer service; provide accurate and timely submission of key quality, financial, and safety reports
- Effectively hire, train, develop, and appraise staff; take corrective action as necessary in a timely manner and consult with Human Resources as appropriate
- Coordinate plant activities through planning with departmental managers and supervisors to ensure objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Provide direction, development, and leadership to managers and supervisors
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of progressive experience in supply chain management in a supply chain/distribution environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), warehouse management systems, and database systems
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in an ISO environment
- Experience with truck, rail, drivers, dispatchers, and food grade warehousing
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach, and influence employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Ability to perform complex analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems; produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to multitask and manage customer expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and get along with diverse personalities
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.