Desktop Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Excell Division Compucom Systems Inc Norwalk
Excell Division Compucom Systems Inc Norwalk urgently required following position for Desktop Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Desktop Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Excell Division Compucom Systems Inc Norwalk Jobs Details:
Take your career to the next level with e*X*cell. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
We are seeking an experienced Desktop Support Technician.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Works under general supervision
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area required
- Knowledge of a variety of tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
- May require an Associate's Degree or equivalent
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **e*X*cell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e*X*cell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)
- Troubleshooting hardware and software: 3 years (Required)
- Windows OS: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Required)