Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Madison Memorial Hospital Rexburg
Madison Memorial Hospital Rexburg urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Madison Memorial Hospital Rexburg Jobs Details:
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking an Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting support tasks in addition to processing accounts payable including electronic purchase order matching, assisting with payroll, and maintaining miscellaneous receivable accounts. We are seeking an organized individual who can prioritize incoming assignments to meet deadlines. In addition to working alongside the Accounting team members, this position also works closely with the hospital Purchasing department to coordinate prompt and accurate payments. This person will also work with hospital vendors, department directors, and executive administrators, so we are seeking someone who has experience with providing excellent customer service.
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Monday - Friday, shift is flexible between 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred (or)
- High School graduate with three years of accounts payable experience
- 1to 3 years of office experience which includes accounts payable processing and payroll support depending on level of education
- Solid understanding of general accounts payable and payroll processes
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of computers and proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting software is a plus.
- Must have excellent work habits and can allocate time appropriately to complete tasks and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in carrying out duties.
- Has strong organizational skills and excellent problem solving capabilities
- Must feel comfortable interacting professionally with all hospital employees as well as with vendors and physicians.