Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft New York
Microsoft New York urgently required following position for Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft New York Jobs Details:
- Drive end-to-end staffing accountability for a client organization - this includes account management at senior levels in the organization, sourcing, and staffing excellence. This will include managing the full lifecycle recruiting process from sourcing through offer and close.
- Proactively researching specific industries to understand the talent landscape and leverage competitive intelligence to inform your sourcing strategies.
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, partnership with Talent Sourcing Teams, internet searches and research; sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases, etc.
- Conduct thorough candidate interviews to find the right match for the candidate and Microsoft while providing a world class candidate experience. This includes a strong understanding of candidate needs and being a compensation expert as well as consultant to the business.
- Employ strategic consulting and influencing skills in order to provide staffing expertise and recommendations to drive business success.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is preferred
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- 7+ years of account management experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience with creating candidate pipelines and have a proven track record of hiring success
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred
- Team player, very responsive, and organized
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner while providing an excellent candidate experience
- Ability to prioritize, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships