Nike Factory Store Retail District Director Manager New York South Jersey Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc
- Nike Factory Store Retail District Director Manager New York South Jersey
- Nike Inc
- 14 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Nike Inc urgently required following position for Nike Factory Store Retail District Director Manager New York South Jersey. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nike Factory Store Retail District Director Manager New York South Jersey Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc Jobs Details:
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's bestathletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passionto a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 8 years' retail management experience
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- 4 years' multi-store retail management experience
- Experience with a specialty retailer strongly preferred
- Retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people management experience
- Merchandising, inventory control, loss prevention, point of sale systems, facility/equipment planning and buying experience
- Staffing and selection, coaching and counseling, training and development, performance management, conflict resolution and employee relations experience
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Experience and responsibility for creating an integrated marketplace
- Ability to work independently in a field environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.