Manufacturing Planner Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Corporation Courtland
Lockheed Martin Corporation Courtland urgently required following position for Manufacturing Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Planner Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Corporation Courtland Jobs Details:
Did you ever think that you would be able to impact programs that put astronauts on Mars, create 3D printed satellites, launch payloads that learn in orbit, or that develop national defense systems? Space technology connects millions of people around the world and we are accelerating tomorrow’s breakthroughs to help our customers stay ahead in an ever-changing world. As a manufacturing planner, you will have the opportunity to use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges and become an integral part of our team as we build new, and maintain current, state of the art engineering facilities.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
- Perform the Make, Buy, and/or Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Requirements/Resource Planning (MRP) transactions.
- Accomplish one or multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions.
- Maintain production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost.
- Expedite and optimize material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing and Operations management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyze and control production schedule and capacity requirement.
- Execute schedule plans; provide timely status and expedite or work around plans to preserve schedule
- Coordinate with Sr Level production planners and supply Chain Stakeholder including Procurement and Operations Management to determine appropriate time phased plan for procured parts.
- Execute processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements.
- Maintain MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinate with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make associated changes to the BOM.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Considered an entry level position.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Resource Planning methods and processes.
- Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship.
- Lean Six Sigma/Green Belt Certification.
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools and systems.
- Experience using SAP.
- Experience engaging with cross functional teams including technicians, manufacturing engineers, process engineers, quality, production leads, supply chain process owners, and program engineering.
- Experience participating in process improvement/innovation activities.
- Experience with ESD, ordnance and electronic assembly.
- Active security clearance at time of application is desirable.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.