Manager Early Career Ldp Ops Tech Data Jobs Vacancy in The Hartford Hartford
The Hartford Hartford urgently required following position for Manager Early Career Ldp Ops Tech Data. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Early Career Ldp Ops Tech Data Jobs Vacancy in The Hartford Hartford Jobs Details:
- Responsible for staff development – plans, opportunities and actions should meet personal and organizational goals; ensure progress to graduation
- Participate in the recruitment of high potential talent with a view to developing long-term core competencies within targeted functional areas.
- Work with leaders and managers across the organization ensuring successful rotation assignments for ECLDP Associates. Establish rotations across the organization that align with workforce strategy goals. (Account/Portfolio Management)
- Identify and manage the transition of LDP graduates into target positions.
- Develop and cultivate talent by providing direct coaching and feedback to program members beyond direct reports; balance work to provide growth opportunities and training to meet specific needs of individuals or overall team.
- Continuous improvement/optimization of the program and its overall design including collection of feedback from interested parties (participants, rotation managers, future hiring areas, senior leaders, etc.)
- Provide leadership/sponsorship for internal projects
- Develop a solid understanding of The Hartford business model, key initiatives and high-level technology environment. Learn and understand key business drivers and goals for business units across The Hartford, as well as, the operations and technology transformations. Conduct external research to stay current on industry, technology and talent management trends.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior business and IT leaders.
- Responsibility for assigned program specific work streams
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience with technology or operations accountability
- Leadership experience including direct staff coaching and development (minimum 3 years)
- Customer focused team player, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate high energy while balancing the need to practice patience for thoughtful execution
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills; process excellence
- Project Management discipline
- Ability to drive results
- Strong relationship builder; ability to work collaboratively
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems or Management
Job Function: Talent Management
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Job Level: Team Leader
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Exempt
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2018, 6:27:20 PM