Quality Audit Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Quality Audit Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Audit Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
Witness and document engine build audits per customer procedure
- Coordinate audits with assembly floor personnel
- Review Assembly Floor Sheets (AFS) during build
- Document discrepancies/opportunities for improvement
- Report findings to Quality Engineer and document results
- Detailed meeting minutes and action item tracking
- Candidates are required to work a 2nd shift schedule 3:30pm-12:00am. Weekend overtime shifts may be required depending on engine build schedules.
- AS in an engineering, manufacturing, or industrial field, or equivalent experience. Students approaching achievement of a degree with applicable work/internship experience and available for full time work will also be considered.
- Ability to read blueprints/mechanical drawings required
- The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), proficiency with Microsoft Project, SAP, and TeamCenter is a plus, but not required.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills are required
- Candidates should be self-starters and have the ability to work with minimal direction.
- The candidate should have the ability to work in a manufacturing environment as the position will involve time spent on the shop floor.
- Candidates must be US Citizen or Permanent Residents
- A competitive hourly rate is available, depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- This position qualifies for benefits: medical insurance, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.