Clinical Administrative Coordinator Telecommute Mountain Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group San Diego
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator Telecommute Mountain
- Unitedhealth Group
- San Diego CA
- 17 Jul, 2018 29 days ago
Unitedhealth Group San Diego urgently required following position for Clinical Administrative Coordinator Telecommute Mountain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Administrative Coordinator Telecommute Mountain Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group San Diego Jobs Details:
In this role, you will be part of a team that works together to achieve team objectives, including meeting the company's standards of production and quality while maintaining applicable turnaround times and standards. The Clinical Admin Coordinator (CAC) team for provides administrative support to inpatient care management clinicians in requesting and managing the incoming clinical information from providers used in clinical reviews, a critical activity to ensuring UnitedHealthcare members get the right care at the right time in the right setting, a key to appropriate utilization of healthcare services and improve adherence with medical treatment plans. You will lead by example with a positive attitude and demonstrate the fundamentals of being a team player.
- All telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Provides administrative clinical support to the inpatient clinical team up to including requesting clinical information as directed the Inpatient nurse
- Manage incoming clinical information from providers and external partners
- Ensure a timely acknowledgement and response to all fax requests for medical services documents received providing appropriate feedback to address processing issues
- Maintain high level of data integrity and compliance to set turnaround time to meet regulatory/contractual requirements and operational metrics
- Communicate with the clinical team to ensure the provider receives a response with necessary information
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience with Medical Terminology
- 1+ year of experience working within the healthcare industry, hospital, physician's office or medical setting and/or a call center environment
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience working with Medicare and/or Medicaid
- Previous work experience in a virtual environment
- Ability to perform ICD10, CPT and HCPC coding
- Reside within the Mountain-Pacific time zone
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas
- Required to have a work area in a section of the residence that provides information privacy
- Required to keep all Company sensitive documents secure
- Required to have lockable drawers for the securing of confidential information
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.