Mccta Medical Call Center Telecommunications Agent Non Profit Jobs Vacancy in Bon Secours Health System New York
- Mccta Medical Call Center Telecommunications Agent Non Profit
- Bon Secours Health System
- New York NY
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Bon Secours Health System New York urgently required following position for Mccta Medical Call Center Telecommunications Agent Non Profit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mccta Medical Call Center Telecommunications Agent Non Profit Jobs Vacancy in Bon Secours Health System New York Jobs Details:
Serves as a representative for a hospital-based, multiple function call center. Responsible for relaying incoming, outgoing, and inter-office calls in a friendly, effective and efficient manner. Operates the paging service as part of the Amcom messaging system. Monitors multiple alarm panels and closed circuit television monitors activating notifications based on specific procedures. Responsible for over 100+ answering service clients (physicians and hospital departments,) paging correct on call providers. Performs other duties as assigned and attends meetings and educational classes as required.
1. Work requires the ability to read, write, type 25 WPM, follow oral and written instructions, and communicate effectively at a high school or GED level; with a minimum of six months of recent customer service experience in a call center environment, medical call center preferred.
2. Work requires the interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation necessary to answer calls, relay messages and communicate effectively with internal and external callers in a tactful and respectful manner. Use a calm, tactful demeanor and appropriate communications during sensitive, emotional and crisis situations. Also requires the ability to appropriately handle angry and/or distressed callers.
3. Work requires strong communications skills, a pleasant friendly voice, and professional appearance in representing the IS Telecommunications Department to medical staff, patients and the public. Also requires the ability to perform as a team member and work under pressure.
4. Work requires the ability to exercise critical thinking skills and the analytical ability necessary to initiate procedures for emergency situations, such as fire, medical emergencies, disaster drills, and security and maintenance emergencies; as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
5. Work requires the availability to work all shifts, including in inclement weather, travel between multiple facilities as necessary; therefore requires reliable transportation. Employee will be required to rotate on call after hours and weekends. Individual must work with little or no supervision.
6. Requires computer knowledge and the ability to utilize software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer, and additional software programs as implemented. Also must be able to multitask between various software applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
- New York, NY 10032 (Preferred)