Regional Director Managed Care Jobs Vacancy in Surgery Partners Brentwood
Surgery Partners Brentwood urgently required following position for Regional Director Managed Care. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Director Managed Care Jobs Vacancy in Surgery Partners Brentwood Jobs Details:
Surgery Partners is an industry leader in managing, developing and acquiring single and multi-specialty ambulatory surgical centers. Through our portfolio of companies, Surgery Partners is committed to providing the healthcare industry with a wide breadth of innovative solutions that improve care, costs, outcomes and access. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients, physicians and employees through efficient and compassionate healthcare. Whether working within our surgery centers, pain practices, physician practices, optical services, laboratories or marketing and support businesses, we seek dynamic and hard-working employees who take a lead in maximizing their strengths to support our business objectives.
- Develop and oversee managed care strategy for each facility, practice or clinic within your scope of responsibility"
- Establish market specific budgets for net revenue and accept responsibility for meeting/exceeding such budgets
- Negotiate/renegotiate agreements with third party payers; perform financial evaluations to support negotiation efforts to achieve or exceed budgeted goals
- Review and negotiate contract language
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with third party payers
- Establish relationships with market VPs of Operations, key Physicians, Administrators, Business Office Managers and Business Office Operations
- Educate ASC / Clinical internal staff on managed care issues, trends, etc.
- Work with market VPs of Operations to set appropriate charge levels and modify where appropriate
- Attend partnership meetings and other meetings and update key constituents as needed.
- Present appropriate data and reports at meetings, New agreements and/or reimbursement levels/methodologies, Payer updates, Payer mix reviews & updates
- Act as liaison for Practices and ASCs to third party payers to resolve claims and payment issues
- Develop relationship with Business Operations to ensure that business process issues are addressed and NOI targets are achieved and consistent with net revenue targets.
- Support local legislative efforts that may impact revenue (Medicaid, Work Comp)
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- At least 7 years of exprience in Managed Care contracting to include strategy development, contract negotiations and issue resolution.
- Excel Proficiency- ability to work with Excel to model contract terms is required
- Travel- approximately 15%
Surgery Partners offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that values employee ideas and diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and require pre-employment drug screening.